1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.—Boy advice from someone who made the same mistakes too often (via guiseofgentlewords)
You wanna tell me why you broke into the library last night?
The what? Oh, that’s what that place was. I just thought it was a poorly stocked pub.
I wore something out of style once that I secretly had always loved and had finally bought for myself. But I never had the courage to wear it out in public for a very long time because I never felt confident or good enough in my own skin. Then one day someone said something that opened up this confidence in me that I’d been burying and I finally wore it. Everyone was pretty shocked, but they told me they really loved it and it felt good.
It’s not about who Emma was — it’s about (finally) seeing a part of Emma that was buried deep in her character for so long. A part she was always so afraid to bear. We’ve seen tough Emma for so long, now we see a softer Emma. It’s out of character for Season One-Three Hurt/Walls Up Emma. Not out of character for the character growth we’re seeing in Emma. ;)
Can we appreciate Emma’s hand going to Killian’s shoulder and then travelling down his arm to finally entertwine with his left hand
because i think it’s beautiful brb crying
An exquisite treat from Sailor Moon Crystal character designer Sakou Yukie. Kunzite and Minako!
Source: @Sakouyukie twitter: bit.ly/1ojkHGP
“What makes life valuable is that it doesn’t last forever. What makes it precious is that it ends. I know that now more than ever. And I say it today of all days, to remind us that time is luck. So don’t waste it living someone else’s life, fight for what matters to you, no matter what. Because even if you fall short, what better way is there to live?”